Your Language Sucks (and about PHP again)

I've found a good wiki-article about programming languages faults and want to share a link: http://wiki.theory.org/YourLanguageSucks. The "winner" is PHP as usual, but Python is also noticed (as well as Ruby :) ). I agree with almost everything there, but in my own eyes Python is still the best choice for programming.
Nevertheless, I also want to point out some other recent links related to PHP (I really shouldn't but just can't help doing it):

And a quote from the interview with Rasmus Lerdorf  (the creator of PHP):
I don't know how to stop it, there was never any intent to write a programming language [...] I have absolutely no idea how to write a programming language, I just kept adding the next logical step on the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web application framework comparison by memory consumption

Trac Ticket Workflow

Shellcode detection using libemu