My FOSS projects
Updated list of the projects I'm working on:
- Mail Dispatcher (role: admin, platform: Python/PyGTK) - A tool for dispatching (basically, deleting) email messages on POP3 server via Plain or SSL connection with advanced filtering capabilities.
- DHCP Explorer (role: admin, platform: Python) - A console cross-platform tool for locating all available DHCP servers.
- sdict2db (role: admin, platform: C#/WinForms) - Parser for SDict-based format dictionaries with ability to save in a SQL server (with creating table, index and filling data) and in a text file (SDict text format).
- DNN Dictionary (role: admin, platform: C#/DotNetNuke) - A DotNetNuke module for translating texts using SDict-based (http://sdict.ru/en/) dictionaries. It works using AJAX mechanism so there is no pages reloading during translating.
- Geek Workspace (role: admin, platform: Python/PyQt4) - Geek Workspace is a desktop environment aimed for developers, scientists, engineers and students. The key point is a programmed control over all elements of the environment, including modifying it in a runtime.
- QTermWidget (role: PyQt4-binding developer, platform: C++/Qt4) - Terminal emulation widget based on KDE4 Konsole, rewritten entirely with QT4.
- CodeExample (role: admin, platform: Python/Trac) - The Trac plugin for code examples colouring. It support three types of examples - a simple, a correct and an incorrect.
Although I'm not working with these project very often, I provide maintenance for them, and have certain plans, like:
- Move to Git as DVCS.
- Update the code for compatibility with newer platforms and programming languages.
- Add required unit-tests (ideally I want to provide full code coverage).
- Add required documentation, examples and web pages.